Color Therapy Book (Underwater Scenes): An Adult Coloring (Colouring) Book with 30 Underwater Coloring Pages: Underwater Scenes (Adult Colouring (Colo
Within recent years researchers have discovered that coloring in complex illustrations offers similar benefits to mindfulness. In a recent study, scientists asked people to perform two different art-based activities, ‘doodling’ versus ‘coloring in’. They found that individuals who colored in had significantly reduced anxiety compared with those who doodled (where no change in anxiety was noticed).
Complex adult coloring books such as this one may therefore be of benefit if you are struggling with stress and/or anxiety.
This book has 30 beautiful black and white illustrated pages. The illustrations show a wide variety of underwater scenes.
This book comes with a free PDF version. Details explaining how this book can be downloaded in a PDF format are contained inside this book.
Adult Coloring Book – Underwater scenes
- Soft bound
- One-sided pictures
- 30 black and white illustrations
- Extra-large paper – 8.5 inches by 11.0 inches
- Free PDF included (see inside of book for details)
- 200gms cover
- Paper suitable for pencils, pens, felt tips pens, and acrylic pens
- Makes an excellent gift for a loved one struggling with stress or anxiety
- An excellent way to relax and unwind.
Author: Manning, James
Topic: Art & Art Instruction
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 0.13 in|
There are no reviews yet.