Stress Coloring (Nonsense Alphabet): This Book Has 36 Coloring Sheets That Can Be Used to Color In, Frame, And/Or Meditate Over: This Book Can Be Phot
This book has black and white illustrated pages. The pictures in this book are complex. As such, it is recommended that only fine-tipped pens and pencils are used.
For a limited time period six other books in the series (usual price $41.94) can be downloaded for free (if a copy of the current book is purchased*). Details about a) how PDF books can be downloaded and b) where the password can be found are inside this book. *Purchasers will have 5 years to complete PDF downloads after purchasing this book.
- Soft bound
- One-sided pictures
- Letters of the alphabet and numbers
- 36 black and white illustrations
- 8.5 inches by 11.0 inches
- 200gms cover
- Paper suitable for pencils, pens, felt tips pens, and acrylic pens
- Makes an excellent gift for a loved one struggling with stress or anxiety
- An excellent way to relax and unwind.
TITLES OF BONUS PDF COLORING BOOKS THAT ACCOMPANY THIS PURCHASE
- Buildings & Cities Coloring Book, by James Manning
- Fairy Homes Coloring Book, by James Manning
- Under the Water Coloring Book, by James Manning
- Cats and Dogs Coloring Book, by James Manning
- Stained Glass Windows Coloring Book, by James Manning
- Mysterious Wild Beasts Coloring Book, by James Manning
PASSWORD IS LOCATED ON PAGE 16
Author: Manning, James, Author: Manning, Christabelle, Producer: Pages, Coloring
Topic: Art & Art Instruction
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 0.15 in|
There are no reviews yet.