Color Therapy for Adults (40 Complex and Intricate Coloring Pages): An Intricate and Complex Coloring Book That Requires Fine-Tipped Pens and Pencils
This book has 40 beautiful black and white illustrated pages. The pictures in this book are highly complex. As such, it is recommended that only fine-tipped pens and pencils are used.
For a limited time period six other books in the series (usual price $41.94) can be downloaded for free (if a copy of the current book is purchased*). Details about a) how PDF books can be downloaded and b) where the password can be found are inside this book.
*Purchasers will have 5 years to complete PDF downloads after purchasing this book.
- Soft bound
- One-sided pictures
- 40 black and white illustrations
- 8.5 inches by 11.0 inches
- 200gms cover
- Paper suitable for pencils, pens, felt tips pens, and acrylic pens
- Makes an excellent gift for a loved one struggling with stress or anxiety
- An excellent way to relax and unwind.
DETAILS OF FREE PDF COLORING BOOKS THAT ACCOMPANY THIS PUCHASE
- Buildings & Cities Coloring Book, by James Manning
- Fairy Homes Coloring Book, by James Manning
- Under the Water Coloring Book, by James Manning
- Cats and Dogs Coloring Book, by James Manning
- Stained Glass Windows Coloring Book, by James Manning
- Mysterious Wild Beasts Coloring Book, by James Manning
Author: Manning, James
Topic: Art & Art Instruction
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 0.17 in|
There are no reviews yet.